How do I apply for a UAE Visa?
Delegates who are not eligible for a visa on arrival must apply for visas in advance through their regional UAE embassy or consulate office or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you want us to pre-arrange your visa.
Below is the list of countries for which UAE has temporarily restricted issuing new visas:
- Visa applications will be accepted until 7th January 2021.
- NOTE: Visa fees are non-refundable in case of rejection from the immigration.
- Visa fee will be AED 735 (Inclusive of travel insurance covering COVID-19 & UAE VAT)
- Visa Processing will take 7 working days for all (Subject to Immigration approval).
- Working days in the UAE are from Sunday to Thursday.
- 30 days single entry visa will be valid for 60 days to enter the country from the date of issue & can stay for 30 days from the date of entry.