Am I eligible for a visa on arrival?
If you are from any of the following nationalities/regions, you do not need a prior visa to travel to the UAE. Upon disembarking at the Abu Dhabi International Airport, proceed to the immigration where you can get you 30-day visit visa stamped.
Eligible Countries / Regions
People’s republic of China
Republic of Mauritius
United States of America
In addition to the countries/regions listed above, citizens of GCC nations – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia are eligible for a visa on arrival at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Travellers from countries not listed above, need a visa in advance to travel to the UAE.
As of 29 April 2016, GCC residence permit holders will need to apply for a UAE visa before arriving in UAE. Please check your visa requirements and make sure you have a valid visa if needed.
How do I apply for a visa?
- Delegates who are not eligible for a visa on arrival must apply for visas in advance through their regional UAE embassy or consulate office or
- You can email us at email@example.com should you want us to pre-arranged your visa
Please submit the below requirements for visa application:
- Clear Colored Passport copy.
Important: Your passport should be valid for 6 (six) months or more prior to the date of travel
- One passport size photograph scanned in JPEG Format
Visa Application Fee: AED 550 valid for 30 days
- Visa Processing will take 15 working days for all (Subject to Immigration approval)
- Working days in the UAE are from Sunday to Thursday.
- 30 days Single entry visa will be valid for 60 days to enter the country from the date of issue & can stay for 30 days from the date of entry.
- Visas fees are Nonrefundable (Even in the case of Rejection)
- Mandatory: Hotel booking confirmation is needed prior to processing visa. Hotel accommodation period should be equal to period of stay in the country.
- If you are unable to travel on issued visa before its expiry date and wants to reapply for new visa we will need to cancel the previous visa which is not used and cancellation charges will be applicable as we cannot apply for new visa without cancelling the old visa.
- Visa applications will be accepted until 20 September 2017.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Visa fee should be paid in advance in AED and made out to K.I.T. Group Middle East, mentioning Visa Fee: ADARRC 2017. Please do not forget to indicate your first and last name on the payment.
Payments can be made by:
- Credit Card
Visa or MasterCard are accepted. Credit cards are debited in AED.
- Bank Transfer
Bank Account Name: K.I.T. Group Middle East LLC
IBAN Number: AE550350000006204216429
Bank Account Number: 6204216429
Swift Code: NBADAEAACPU
Bank Name: National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Branch name: National Bank of Abu Dhabi # 194
Bank Address: P.O. Box 77789, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Reference: Visa Fee: ADARRC 2017
Please make sure all bank fees are covered by the submitting account and that the payment is free of charge for the receiver account.
Visa Processing Procedure
A letter of confirmation / payment receipt will be sent by email once the Course Secretariat has received the bank transfer payment for visa.
Visa will be sent to you by email once it’s processed. Kindly print a COLOR copy of the entry permit and carry it with you along with your ORIGINAL passport when you travel. You should also carry a print-out of your flight itinerary for easy reference.
- Clear Colored Passport copy.
Why might my visa application be rejected?
Visa applicants should take care to meet all processing requirements. Visas may not be approved for a number of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Female applicant from some nationalities, below 25 years of age, without the accompanied application of either parents/relatives older than her could be rejected, or in some instances, will experience a deferred visa approval.
- Non-skilled profession stipulated in the passport such as laborer, farmer, construction worker etc. will be rejected.
- Hand written passport copies will be rejected.
- Applicants with previous fraud or misconduct committed in the UAE will be rejected.
- Applicants who have previously applied for a tourist visa but did not enter the country will be rejected. In this instance, applicant and/or a representative of the respective travel agency or sponsor must first clear the previous UAE visa application through UAE immigration.
- Applicants who have applied with a UAE employment visa but did not enter the UAE. In this instance, applicant and/or a representative of the respective travel agency or sponsor must first clear the previous UAE visa application through UAE immigration.
- Applicants who have previously held a UAE residence visa but who left the country without cancelling it. In this instance, applicant and/or a representative of the sponsor must first clear the previous UAE visa application through UAE immigration.
- Applicants with the same name, birth date etc. may be delayed in receiving an approval.
- Visa applications with typos or errors in names, passport numbers and profession codes will be delayed in receiving approval or rejected.
- Applicants who submit blurred passport photos or passport photocopies will likely be rejected.